Gerry, Posh, Sporty and me (Scary) have all been to Tassie before but individually. Never quite in a campervan, however. Collectively we all know a bit about Tassie and know that its gorgeous! What I know of Tassie in a nutshell is like this: –
- It’s cold! No matter what time of year.
- Everything shuts at 5.00pm.
- The roads are windy.
- A convertible is not a recommended car to hire for transport Tassie!
- They have some GREAT Wines!
- There’s plenty of history.
- The forests are amazing.
- There is a random bakery that has award winning pies, but the place looks like an old servo, and I can’t remember where it is in Tassie.